Do you need new countertops in Apple Valley? There are a lot of options to consider when making this type of change in your home. You may be concerned about the look and feel as well as the life and durability of the countertops you are about to purchase. Below are 5 reasons why you should choose granite for your home.
1. Natural Beauty. Granite is a naturally occurring stone and offers the beauty that can only found in nature. The look is naturally vivid and timeless. There are a wide variety of colors available that can match any lifestyle.
2. Durable. Granite is a very durable material. It is one of the toughest rocks on the planet because it is forged naturally to be strong. To cut granite, it takes a diamond cutting tool therefore, you won't be able to do damage with regular kitchen materials. These countertops can last for many years.
3. No Mold and Mildew. Granite is naturally dense material and it is sealed before being added to your home. Granite is also unable to harbor bacteria. These facts make it a great option for anywhere that is moist for example, a kitchen or bathroom.
4. Heat Resistant. Granite is heat resistant because it is formed underneath the earth's crust under an extreme amount of heat and a tremendous amount of pressure. This means that the heat of common household objects will not easily affect the surface. Normal use will not melt or cause a burn mark.
5. Wide Variety. Granite comes in many options. There are a variety of color options for granite countertops, from Absolute Black to White Wave and everything in between . There are choices to match any style of home and lifestyle. Once you have chosen a color, then you can think about edge profiles. You can show off the personality of your home by choosing the edge profile that works best for you.
If you're ready to start the process of putting granite in your Apple Valley home? Then fill out our Form for a Free Estimate or call us at 952-746-4690.