Did you just get a new marble bathroom vanity? Twin Cities custom fabricator and installer Universal Stone has some tips on how to keep your vanity looking as good as the day it was installed.
- Use a special cleaner for your Twin Cities marble bathroom vanity because they are known for being sensitive to acid.
- Use a soft and damp cloth when you clean it. Microfiber or something similar is best for your vanity.
- Wipe up any spills on your marble bathroom vanity as soon as possible after they happen.
- Get your Twin Cities home checked for hard water because that can stain your vanity.
- Get your vanity resealed on occasion. A Twin Cities company like Universal Stone can help with this process.
- Use a stick of crushed chalk and baking soda to clean your Twin Cities marble bathroom vanity.
- Wipe the vanity with a mix of baking soda (3 tablespoons) and water (1 quart). Let it air dry for a couple of hours and then rinse. Then get a fresh cloth, dampen it and dip it into the crushed chalk. Wipe your marble bathroom vanity with the cloth and chalk, rinse and then dry it completely.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals, like bleach, or cloths to clean your marble bathroom vanity.
- Do not place anything that is too hot, like a curling iron, directly onto your vanity.
- Do not forget to clean your vanity on a regular basis.
- Do not drop anything too heavy onto your marble bathroom vanity.
- Do not leave too many objects permanently on your vanity because that could end up discoloring the surface.
If you have any questions about your marble bathroom vanity in your Twin Cities home, call Universal Stone at (952) 746-4690 or contact us online to request a free quote. We will be happy to answer your questions, address your concerns or speak to you about how to start the fabrication and installation process so you can enjoy a new marble bathroom vanity in your Twin Cities home as soon as possible.