Monday, June 27, 2011

Minnesota Granite Countertops Customer Testimonial

Here’s what one client has to say about our Minnesota granite countertops:
I recently hired Universal Stone to fabricate and install three granite vanity tops in my home.  I was extremely satisfied with the professional service, installation of my vanity tops.  The employees at Universal Stone were very helpful and patient while I was choosing my granite.  I took several weeks to make my final decision on the granite, and I felt Universal Stone was very understanding during the process.  The installers of the vanity tops arrived at my home promptly the morning of installation.  They were very polite and professional.  The installation went smoothly and the left my home clean and neat. Before the installers left, they took the time to show me how to apply a sealer on my granite in the future. The fabrication of the vanity tops looks great.  I picked the standard edge with under-mount sinks and it turned out very nice.  I am happy with the vanity tops from Universal Stone.  I would use them again in the future and would also recommend their services to others.

Maricarol Johnson

Chaska, MN
 Universal Stone would love to put your testimonial on www.UniversalStone-Inc.com. Contact us today for everything related to MN granite countertops

No comments:

Post a Comment